White Baguette 5
FFT Tomato Sauce 600ml
Grated Cheese 200g
Fresh Parsley 3 sprigs
White Baguette 25
FFT Tomato Sauce 3ltr
Grated Cheese 1kg
Fresh Parsley 1 bunch
White Baguette 50
FFT Tomato Sauce 6ltr
Grated Cheese 2kg
Fresh Parsley 2 bunch
- Prepare tomato sauce (see FFT batch tomato sauce recipe).
- Cook meatballs in an oven at 180C till core temperature of the meatballs reaches 75C.
- Combine the meatballs and tomato sauce and mix well.
- Slice baguette into two, then again down the middle making a space for the meatball filling.
- Spoon the meatballs into the baguette, place the baguette on to the tray with meatballs facing up.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over the meatballs and place in oven for 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
Wheat, Milk, Sesame, Celery